Udruga mladih PHARINA
Youth Association “Pharina ‘association at the level of activity of the island. Brings together young people from 14-35 years, who live in this area.
The scope of action, we are very wide from working with high school age in the development of tolerance and democracy, preparing them for admission to colleges and orientation in the new towns, informal skill development with all types of knowledge in young II, the organization of various sports, humanitarian action, and action in bodies the city and the development of applications related to improving the lives of young people in the city.
Projects in which we were engaged:
– TC „Human Rights in Crisis: Reviewing HRE Practice in Youth Work“, Dilijan, Armenia, June 2012.
– TC „Get Involved“, Sofia, Bulgaria, March 2011.
– TC “Spice up your future”, Valencia, Spain, December, 2012.
– TC „Formed Culture“, Izmir, Turkey, August 2012.
– Sharing Best Practices For Inclusive Growth, Yerevan, Armenia, March, 2013