The project “INSPIRAL” is a training course that will bring together 24 Youth Workers, Leaders and volunteers in order to give them tools to address important subjects as communication, self-development and leadership.
Participants will be involved in different activities through the methodology of non-formal education such as simulations, roleplaying, open space discussions, brainstorming, ice-breakers and reflection groups. By using non-formal education methods project team will try to emphasize to our participants significance of dialogue on each level of their life, starting with their closet people, but also self-development and leadership from local to intercultural European level.
The development of such competencies will be helpful for young people to apply it in their everyday life, but most importantly in everyday work in their NGOs and local communities. As a result, participants of the project will become stronger leaders and will be able to organize a number of initiatives and share knowledge with their peers in their local communities.
- Contract number: 2014-3-NO02-KA105-000442
- Funding Programme: Erasmus + Programme
- Action: KA1 – Mobility of learners and staff
- Nr of Participating Countries: 12
- Start date: 01.02.2015
- End date: 30.09.2016
- Status: ongoing
General aim of the project is to give the participants skills, resources and tools for establishing an efficient dialogue with local authorities and to become better leaders in the future as active participants in the social, political and cultural life on local, national and European level.
- To gain understanding about good leadership behaviors and to develop following skills: team-building skills, communication, self-development (coaching), facilitation and creative thinking;
- To enhance youth workers/ leaders competencies regarding inter-cultural communication, public speaking and presentations;
- To give participants a basic experience in related fields like negotiation, argumentation and improve general communication with stakeholders in local communities;
- Give workers/ leaders specific tools for self-development and how to coach young people to adult life, specially youth with fewer opportunities;
- To give the participants new knowledge about working environments and practices in different countries of Europe and to raise
- general European awareness, thus increasing their inter-cultural competence;
- Give the participants and their NGOs tools to measure the impact of their activities in their communities;
- to encourage participants to undertake tasks and responsibilities of the leaders;
- increase operational capacity between the partners, inform them about opportunities under the ERASMUS + Programme and support development of a long lasting partnership
The project foresees the following outputs:
- A1 – Training Course: 15-23 September 2016 (read more)
- FYR Macedonia: Zdruzenie za volonterizam Volonterski Centar Skopje
- Bosnia and Herzegovina: Agency for Development and Cooperation Cerebra
- Croatia: Mladi za Marof
- Poland: Stowarzyszenie Mlodziezowych Inicjatyw Tworczych “CREATOR”
- Portugal: Ananda Cooperativa Cultural
- Netherlands: Digg’Out
- Spain: Asociación Xuvenil Vrenza
- United Kingdom: CASCADE
- Ukraine: Chernivtsi Cell of Allukranian Organization “PORA!”
- Romania: Fundatia Judeteana pentru Tineret Timis
- Serbia: OSMEH-Organizacija za Solidarnost, Mobilnost, Ekologiju i Humanost mladih
The available budget is 188,000,00 NOK
The project has been funded with support from the European Commission and the Norwegian National Agency with the ERASMUS+ Programme.
DISCLAIMER: The materials produced in this project contain beneficiary opinions and views and neither the Norwegian National Agency or the European Commission may be held responsible for content.