- Hosting Organization: Abroadship
- Funding Programme: Erasmus+ Program
- Action: KA1 – Mobility of individuals
- Nr of Participating Countries: 6
- Nr. of Participants from Norway: 4+1
The partners of this project invite youth to do an empathy developing project to step in a variety of different shoes. During hiking we would like to explore sensitive topics and particularly inclusion. (click here to read more about the project)
- The project covers all expenses regarding accommodation and food during the activities
- 80% traveling costs (only the most economical and agreed beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org) are covered.
- For traveling reimbursement, it is mandatory to keep and bring all your tickets and invoices, boarding passes and receipts (originals).
- Reimbursements will be given in British pounds currency on the last day of the YE.
WHO CAN APPLY
Youth in the age group 18-30 with residence in Norway.
The sessions will be conducted in English.
Registration should be submitted within 24 June, 2018. The selected candidates will receive a confirmation email.REGISTRATION FORM - CLICK HERE