Address1-6 May: Bushmills Youth Hostel 49 Main Street,Bushmills , BT57 8QA, Antrim , Bushmills , Northern Ireland 7-9.May: Belfast International Youth Hostel 22-32 Donegal Road , Belfast , Northern Ireland View map
- Hosting Organization: Abroadship
- Funding Programme: Erasmus+ Program
- Action: KA1 – Mobility of individuals
- Nr of Participating Countries: 6
- Nr. of Participants from Norway: 4+1
The partners of this project invite youth to do an empathy developing project to step in a variety of different shoes. During running and hiking in addition to other types of physical activities that will be adjusted to the condition of the various participants, we would like to explore sensitive topics and particularly inclusion. (click here to read more about the project)
- The project covers all expenses regarding accommodation and food during the activities
- 80% traveling costs (only the most economical and agreed beforehand at firstname.lastname@example.org) are covered.
- For traveling reimbursement, it is mandatory to keep and bring all your tickets and invoices, boarding passes and receipts (originals).
- Reimbursements will be given in British pounds currency on the last day of the YE.
- Participants need to pay 30 pounds entrance fee for the Belfast marathon.
WHO CAN APPLY
Youth in the age group 18-30 with residence in Norway.
The sessions will be conducted in English.