AddressAghveran Park Resort hotel View map
- Hosting Organization: ICIRLD & Abroadship
- Funding Programme: Erasmus + Programme
- Action: KA1 – Mobility of learners and staff
- Nr of Participating Countries: 11
- Nr. of Participants from Norway: 2
This Training Course is aimed at developing efficient strategies and methodological approaches to address the aforementioned issues through our day to day work within our communities. We do hope that networks of like-minded youth NGOs and groups can change a lot in this field of Intercultural contacts and create possibilities to pass from Clashes to more Harmonic ways of living through this processes.
- To provide an opportunity for participants from youth work sector for reflection on one the nowadays challenges of our societies in the spheres of inter-cultural and inter-civilizational dialogues;
- To raise the awareness of youth workers on the influence and importance of intercultural communication, learning and dialogue on individual, business and global levels;
- To equip participants with innovative tools and methods, which can be used in their communities in work with young people to support them in increasing the efficiency of their participation in various dialogue processes;
- To reflect on the topics of World Cultural Heritage, needs of its protection and ways to increase the awareness and access of young people to it in order to widen their world-views as well as finding solutions for their today’s challenges in it;
- To empower participants to deal with issues related to poly-cultural society development, identity change as a result of migration, ghettoization problems.
- To increase the intercultural communication competences of the participants and to equip them with multiplying skills to further this work in their local communities;
- To give participants the chance to commonly develop strategies to extend their activities by developing multi-stakeholder cooperation in the sphere of Intercultural Dialogue;
- To develop follow-up projects for international cooperation to further elaborate the topics of current Training Course and involving more participants in the study and social transformation processes.
- The project covers all expenses regarding travel, accommodation and food during the activities;
- Participation in this activity has a registration fee of 200 NOK.
- Participants are requested to cover the remaining travel costs above the available budget (530 EUR).
- Participants are required to attend the full length of the training course and be committed to develop follow up activities after the training.
- Participants must be at least 18 years old and have a valid passport with at least 6 months expiration date after the end of the training.
WHO CAN APPLY
NiTiN Members, trainers/facilitators, youth workers with residence in Norway.
- Participants should be highly motivated to participate in the activity and follow up activities.
- Participants should be able to communicate fairly in English language.
- Participants should be willing to develop follow up activities for young people in their local community.
- Participants should be willing to improve their skills and competencies.
- Participants should be motivated to meet with people from other cultures / countries.
Candidates that do not meet the requirements above will not be considered and hence taken off the list. Priority will be given to participants facing at least one of the following situations:
(Economic obstacles; Educational difficulties; Geographical obstacles; Cultural differences; Social obstacles; Health problems; Disability)
The sessions will be conducted in English.