- Hosting Organizations:
- Onda Verde
- Funding Programme: Erasmus+ Program
- Action: KA1 – Mobility of learners and staff
- Nr of Participating Countries: 17
- Nr. of Participants from Norway: 2
The objectives of this project are: to create new bridges between different countries
and cultures and to develop a mutual prosper form of diversity and exit from the crisis
namely the creation of Youth Employment and to raise awareness among Youth
Leaders to the problem of refugees, some of the participating countries have Refugee
Camps, others are crossing points and other host refugees already. This project foster
also Europe 2020 Strategy targets as: reduce poverty/social exclusion and youth
The partner countries are from Portugal, Spain, Check Republic, Hungary, Bulgaria, Romania, Ukraine,
Georgia, Armenia, Russia, Lebanon, Jordan, Norway, Sweden, Turkey, Moldova and
Macedonia; with two representatives from each organization – 36 participants.
Promote young people’s active citizenship in general and their European citizenship in
Develop solidarity and promote tolerance among young people, in particular in order
to foster social cohesion in the European Union
Foster mutual understanding between young people in different countries
Promote European cooperation in the youth field
Contribute to developing the quality of support systems for youth activities and the
capabilities of civil society organizations in the youth field
Contribute to developing the quality of support systems and youth governmental the
capacity of nongovernmental organizations in the area of youth
Promote European Cooperation in the Youth
Promote the sense of European Citizenship
Promote the understanding of the cultural diversity
The sessions will be conducted in English
WHO CAN APPLY
NiTiN Members, teachers or youth workers with residence in Norway.
- The project covers all expenses regarding travel, accommodation, and food during the activities;
- Participants are requested to cover the remaining travel costs above the stipulated budget
- Participants must have high commitment to follow up activities and networking
- Knowledge and interest in the refugee situation.
- Openness for and appreciation of non-formal learning process in high diversity context
- High commitment to follow up activities and networking
- Interest in being involved with their sending organization and willingness to develop activities in the local community.
Priority will be given to participants facing at least one of the following situations that make participation in this activity more difficult (Economic obstacles; Educational difficulties; Geographical obstacles; Cultural differences; Social obstacles; Health problems; Disability)
The participants attending this course will receive a Youthpass certificate.
- Infopack: DOWNLOAD HERE