AddressLjubljana, Slovenia View map
- Hosting Organization: Drustvo mladinski interesni klub
- Funding Programme: Erasmus + Programme
- Action: KA1 – Mobility of learners and staff
- Contract number: 2016-1-SI02-KA105-013533
- Nr of Participating Countries: 10
- Nr. of Participants from Norway: 2
This project aims to spread the knowledge and practical use of visual tools in non-formal education:
- equip staff of our organisations with new skills and help them grow
- inspire creativity and innovation
- improve quality and efficiency in our organisations and in the youth sector
- spread the knowledge about visual tools with interested public
- establish long-term international partnerships
- Participants will be able to draw simplified and quick and use this knowledge to make their trainings more attractive and help their participants to learn more in less time.
- Participants will be able to use all of the visualisation methods.
- The project covers all expenses regarding travel, accommodation and food (breakfast, lunch and dinner) during the activities;
- Participation in this activity has a registration fee of 200 NOK.
- Participants are requested to cover the remaining travel costs above the available budget (275EUR).
WHO CAN APPLY
NiTiN Members, trainers/facilitators, youth workers with residence in Norway.
- Participants should be highly motivated to participate in the activity and follow up activities.
- Participants should be able to communicate fairly in English language.
- Participants should be involved with their sending organization and willing to develop activities for young people in their local community.
- Participants should be willing to improve their skills and competencies.
- Participants should be motivated to meet with people from other cultures / countries.
Candidates that do not meet the requirements above will not be considered and hence taken off the list.
Priority will be given to participants facing at least one of the following situations that make participation in this activity more difficult (Economic obstacles; Educational difficulties; Geographical obstacles; Cultural differences; Social obstacles; Health problems; Disability)
The sessions will be conducted in English.