AddressLIBEREC, CZECH REPUBLIC View map
GROW IT UP is a training course focused on each phase of project management in local work especially with the focus on evaluation and educational aspect of the project.
The main aim is to raise key competencies of young people among the EU to make an improvements in local community projects by adding educational aspects into it.
AIMS AND OBJECTIVES:
• To develop new ideas of community work in our local environments through innovative method of Library of good practices.
• To raise the skills of young people in project management through practical try out all of the phases of PM.
• To develop partnership among partners through common space for sharing good practices of local work.
• To raise the impacts of the local projects through using modern ICT tools
• To support cooperation between stakeholders in this field of interest through the online plattform and OST
• To promote volunteering as a part of community life
WHO CAN APPLY
Young leaders/ workers and volunteers with residence in Norway over 18 years old.
- The project covers all expenses regarding travel, accommodation and food during the activities;
- Participation in this activity has a registration fee of 500 NOK.
- Participants are requested to cover the remaining travel costs above the stipulated budget till the venue (the available budget for travel is 275 EUR);
- Participants should be highly motivated to participate in the follow up activities.
Candidates that do not meet the requirements above will not be considered and hence taken off the list.
The sessions will be conducted in English.
- Infopack – DOWNLOAD HERE
REGISTRATION SHOULD BE SUBMITTED UNTIL 8 JUNE, 2016. THE SELECTED CANDIDATES WILL BE ANNOUNCED AFTER 9 JUNE, 2016.REGISTRATION FORM - CLICK HERE