The Nordic Institute for Training and International Networking (NiTiN) is an international oriented non-governmental organization (NGO) within the field of education and culture based in Stavanger, Norway since December 2010.
Today we live in a Global Village where everything is connected. In order to have an healthy society we need to unlock human potential for co-responsible World Citizenship. Our society needs active and educated citizens working for a sustainable common future.
In NiTiN we believe that learning is a lifelong process which enables people to increase self-confidence, self-esteem and improved life chances.
Learning in a international context enables intercultural awareness and develops skills and competences, which is especially important for people with fewer opportunities and for those who are marginalized by society.
NiTiN is aiming to promote intercultural understanding and international cooperation through:
1. International mobility for people regardless of age, occupation or education;
2. Qualitative trainings and educational opportunities for people working in the youth, educational and cultural sector;
3. Qualified assistance to Norwegian organizations (private and public) to develop and implement international projects.
- Org. Nr: 996 686 981
- Official Name: NITIN-NORDISK INSTITUTT FOR TRENING OG INTERNASJONALT NETTVERK
- English Name: NITIN – NORDIC INSTITUTE FOR TRAINING AND INTERNATIONAL NETWORKING
- Type: Non Profit Organization / Association
- Address: Øyahuset Ulsnesveien 11, 4077 HUNDVÅG, NORWAY